Vito's first run through!

At the big fundraiser held today at my obedience club, I decided to enter Vito in his very first run through. I did the Rally Novice course with lots of treats armed and ready! I also attached the leash to my waist so I wouldn't have to worry about holding it.



As you can see he was very excited and jumpy. I made the mistake of holding the treats in my left hand at the start which I KNOW gets him too excited. Luckily I realized my problem and switched to treating him with my right hand. I am very proud of how Vito did. Obviously he is no where near ready to trial, but his attention was amazing.

Dexter  – ( August 9, 2009 at 5:59 AM )  

Good job Vito! Wow! I wish we had a place near us that had beginner competitions like that so that we could work our way up to more difficult things.

Mango Momma

Princess Eva and Brice  – ( August 10, 2009 at 12:08 AM )  

Congrats Vito!!!

Princess Eva

p.s. Momma is starting to look for a new training facility for Brice. He has an "issue" that they had to work through first.

Unknown  – ( August 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM )  

Wow - Vito was fantastic! You must be so proud of him! Such focus and attention! I wish I had 1/8th of that from Honey!!! :-)

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"