1. Shake: Paw is raising high but still working on actually touching my hand.
2. Beg: We have duration!
3. Figure 8: Kitty still rubs against my leg every half 8, but at least he's getting to go through and alternate.
4. Back stall: Awesome. Full height, no lure. But I do have to shove him back far enough or he 'll keep rubbing.
5. Stay: Working on platform stays. He thinks me just handing him food is the way it should always be.
6. Rollover: He "offered" it once when he was pissed I wanted him to sit and wasn't getting any food just from rubbing against my leg. I'm now on a mission to get this trick but can't get him to even lay on his side.