A yard!

Soon this yard will be ours.

Yes, we are buying our first house!  I am so excited to actually have a space to train the dogs!
The house is super tiny, but 2.7 acres!
Lots of gopher holes from being unoccupied all year.  But I'm sure Vito will be happy to assist in gopher re-homing plans.  Any tips?

Dexter  – ( November 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM )  

Land has always mattered more to me than house. I suppose that's why we have a tiny fixer upper on a precious acre of land.

I hope with your new estate there will be lots of cool training videos. You can setup your own agility course!

Mango Momma

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( November 14, 2013 at 9:07 PM )  

I now have dreams of agility equipment! I'm very sad it's going to be snow covered soon. But I guess that gives me time to gather said equipment :)

Amy / Layla the Malamute  – ( November 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM )  

Congratulations!! I'm jealous! We have a yard but nowhere near that big. Can I come visit? Lol. One day I'll move into a better location (moved in with Pat [boyfriend] and he already owned this house) but for now I'm grateful to have something :)

Jenna Z  – ( November 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM )  

WOW! Congrats, that looks like prime dog training space! Totally jealous of what looks like a barn to STORE all the agility stuff too. our garage gets a little tight in winter.

Muttsandaklutz  – ( November 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM )  

Oh wow!!!!!! It's beautiful! That's exactly what I would want too. Forget the house -- it's all about the yard! Very excited for you and the boys!

Lynnda L in Mpls  – ( November 20, 2013 at 11:45 AM )  

Priorities! When dog folks are shopping for a house, the realator better realize quickly to show them the backyard first! [The Rustads realized that from their priorities.] Congratulations.
PS: Most agility equipment can be hung up for storage. There are gizmos for bicycle storage, including pulleys, that could be helpful. And you can even make dogwalk supports from PVC -- PVC, the agility enthusiasts' friend.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"