Ring Confidence Class

I'm getting excited for my first online class!  Ring Confidence registration begins today at 1:30pm central time.   My absolute favorite topic, although still quite the journey to get Vito fully there.

I would love to see some of my readers join in.  If you're thinking about competing in obedience/rally and haven't yet taken the plunge it's a nice class to prevent problems.  Or if you already started competing and are seeing your dog deflate in the ring, fix it now before it becomes a bigger issue.

My goals for this Ring Confidence class are to

1. Build the dog's drive, focus, and want to for entering the ring.
2. Teach the dog what to expect when entering the ring at a trial so that focus can stay on the handler. 3. Teach the handler how to best support their dog in a trial environment.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"