Vito UKI

A 1 day UKI trial on Saturday!  I entered Vito in all 5 runs so that I could do 2-3 of them as toy runs.  I ended up alternating with runs 2 and 4 being toy and the the others real.  Interestingly enough his fastest runs were #1 and #5, well minus the portions after getting the ball on the 2 toy runs.

I again did the toy runs as normal as possible with a 2nd ball hidden in my pocket and making a big show of putting ball #1 down outside of the ring like usual.  I'm pretty certain it fools Vito despite his amazing nose and he gets so fixated on things that he doesn't actually think.

Qualified on 2 of the 3 normal runs- steeplechase and agility.  Jumpers was run #3 and he knocked a bar as well as came off a jump.

Only have video of the last run and at least it was my favorite of the day!  I think that is the fastest teeter Vito has ever done in a trial!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"