Chuck Update


Chuck has officially passed his public access test with his new momma and has moved into her home. Their move in was delayed a bit as she was moving from the third floor to the first to better be able to take care of her new dog. She is completely in love with Chuckles and I think Chuck loves her too. They will continue their training in the home over the next few weeks and will hopefully become a certified team soon with graduation in November.

While they were still in the earlier parts of their training I snapped a few pics of him in the yard with Fi



And then one day I had all 4 dogs in my cubicle.  Vito was thrilled.

Amy / Layla the Malamute  – ( August 13, 2011 at 1:09 AM )  

Wow, the picture of the four of them together really shows how much he's grown. He looks like an almost-grown up lab (if there ever is such a thing!). It's great to hear his new woman loves him so much.

Dexter  – ( August 13, 2011 at 6:33 AM )  

Love the visitor badges at work.

Mango Momma

prudence rabbit  – ( August 13, 2011 at 10:29 AM )  

Way to go, Chuck! Good luck to him and his person. Your cubicle looks quite cozy with the four of them.

Megan  – ( August 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM )  

I miss that big chocolate boy so much! I'm so happy that he's been placed though!

Good luck Chuck!

Ninso  – ( August 15, 2011 at 9:10 AM )  

Yay! I was wondering about him the other day! Keep us updated! Love the Chuckles!

Jason  – ( August 15, 2011 at 4:16 PM )  

Way to go, Chuck!!! I love the last picture!!!

Achieve1dream  – ( August 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM )  

Awww I'm so happy things are going so well for Chuck. I love that last picture. I remember when he was a little puppy. He's so big now!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"