Fi and the "G" Litter


Work has been crazy this past week and will continue to be so for another very long week.  The "G" litter is at work.  9 puppies. 


I wasn't planning on introducing Fiona to the babies since she can be quite the trouble maker with other dogs.  She is extremely respectful if another dog tells her to knock it off, but since all the dogs at work are teenagers well...  she is quite the bitch.    But one frustrating day this week I decided the puppies needed sacrificing and let Fiona in. 

After being yelled at twice for going puppy bowling, she surprised me and settled in like an angel!  Fi has learned to play while lying down

And has the greatest expresssions!

I can't believe how big she looks compared to the little ones!  Fiona turned 18wks yesterday and is a tiny 23lbs.

Is it wrong that I want to trade her in for this cutey?

Amy / Layla the Malamute  – ( August 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM )  

Oh that IS a cute one!

The puppy I'd raised for the Seeing Eye was a black lab from an "A" litter. One day I'll do it again.

andrea  – ( August 28, 2011 at 9:01 AM )  

She's MONSTER :)

what a good girl she was - Sally ADORES puppies too

Kiyi Kiyi  – ( August 28, 2011 at 11:44 AM )  

Awwww so cute! I always think of Shrek when I hear the name Fiona :)

What are Lance and Vito doing at the Fair? If we can, we'll stop by to see them!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( August 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM )  

We will be at the Pet Center doing obedience and agility demos for TCOTC from 9-1pm. Fiona will be coming along as well. I'd love to see you and distract you from Tibby's day!

Unknown  – ( September 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM )  

Oh my God - don't tell anyone I said this! - but I want to trade Honey for that cutey too!!!!! :-)

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"