The Good Morning Dance

This is what Vito does 90% of mornings.


The funny thing is he is not a morning dog!  Often times Vito won't even get out of bed to go outside with the other dogs in the morning and when he does finally get up sometimes he will just look at his food dish and then turn right back around to plop back in bed.  But every morning whether he eats or skips it he does this happy morning routine.  Even if Adam is still under the covers Vito will just plop down right on top of him to dance!  The only mornings Vito does not do this is if I'm the one still in bed :)

Vito does have mild allergies but they aren't enough of a problem for me to look into the source.  He has enough issues I'm dealing with so a little eating of his foot every now and then some itching is ok with me.

Dexter  – ( September 16, 2012 at 6:12 AM )  

That is pretty energetic for a dog that is not a morning dog. I suppose if I did that it would help me to wake up too.

Mango Momma

Unknown  – ( September 27, 2012 at 7:00 AM )  

What a cute routine! And God - I can't believe he's not a morning dog, watching that!!! ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"