Little Lance in the Snow



I found some old footage of Lance playing in the snow when he was 9-10 months old. He just loves the snow and loves to run! I can't believe how bouncy he was back then! I guess I don't really get to play with Lance this way anymore. The only time I get to see bouncy Lance now is when I play "chase me" when the store closes at Petsmart. He gets all barky and sprints all over the store. In my opinion it would be more fun if Lance would play a closer version of "chase me," but Lance likes to stay at one end of a long isle with me on the other end as he barks and runs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"