Vito's 5.5 month video!



Vito's 5.5 month video is up!!! I had a lot of fun teaching Vito's these tricks. I especially love backing up the stairs, I just wish that we had more stairs in our place than those 3! Vito is still struggling with the stacking bowls trick though. At first he wanted to stand in him (way to generalize from the food bowl, yay!) and now he understands his job is to pick them up but has much difficulty. Part of his problem is that he is moving way too fast to think about where he's dropping it, but he is also knocking both bowls around in his excitement that they either flip or wobble out of his way!

Oh, and Vito's lethargy didn't even last a full day. He woke up Saturday morning bursting full of energy and wanting to make up for Friday! Here are some crappy pictures of Vito eating the kitty



Of course, when Vito moves on, it leaves Luke looking like this

Help me
Luke decides that be better hide to get the upper hand

medyk/rodarbal1  – ( April 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM )  

Hmmm why I haven't been here before??? I hope I can add a link to your blog on my site?

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( April 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM )  

Sure! I love seeing your GORGEOUS photographs. Unfortunately I can't understand one word that's written!

medyk  – ( April 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM )  

I know. One day I'll make english version ;) First I must find someone who can speak english better than I do and translate all the stuff :P

kristi.w.  – ( April 20, 2009 at 8:08 PM )  

Vito is doing so well! And Luke is so cute. Your photos aren't crappy at all! Indoors + pets + action = very hard to shoot. But I think you captured the spirit of the situation perfectly. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"