Tired pups

Both dogs are tired. Lance even let Vito cuddle up to him.

They can barely keep their eyes open
And they're out

Lance did well in his agility class. We mainly worked on pinwheels and a couple sequences to work our front crosses. At home I did some weave poles with him where we almost have a closed channel. There's probably only a one inch channel between the poles!

Before I left for class and dropped Vito off at daycare, I worked on some separation with Vito. At first he was extremely confused on my repeatedly coming and goings out the door. He even went and hid under the kitchen table. I'm sure he was thinking I lost my mind. He wouldn't chew on any bones for the first 15mn of my insanity, but I kept going since I didn't want to quit until I saw him comfortable and knew he would settle down. Finally he started to chew his bone and ignore my erratic behavior! So we have a start at 30second departures!

ClassyChassy  – ( May 9, 2009 at 9:15 PM )  

So you are the owner of the fabulous trick dog, Lance! How neat to meet you - thanks for visiting my blog! I didn't see where you signed up to follow my blog, but I was going to follow yours, except - - - where is the sign up area? Do not see anything!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( May 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM )  

Oh you're added to my Google Reader! I guess I don't know how to sign up or have a link for others too...

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( May 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM )  

Nevermind, I see a link right at the top of everyblog

ClassyChassy  – ( May 10, 2009 at 5:56 AM )  

There should be something in your settings to add a "followers" list....Did you find it to set up for your blog?

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"