The ferrets excellent adventure.

A few times a year, like once or twice, the ferrets are taken to the great outdoors aka the backyard. It's hard to find the perfect weather as ferrets do not do well in the heat or cold, so September is a good month for these outings.


We quickly found out that having all five out at once was way too hard. A rotation system was devised with 3 out 2 in.

Even then it was hard to keep them out of the bushes!

I see a bush!
What?
I'll beat you to it!
Ahh, I can't reach it!
Damn obstacles!

I told you I'd beat you to it!
I'm coming too!
I see another bush over there!
Ahh, you can't drag me out of here!
Oh crap! How did he get here?!
I'll bite em for ya! (and she did)
None shall pass.
But alas it was time to go back in.

Wait, is that another bush?!
aw, so soon?

Dexter  – ( September 6, 2009 at 6:31 AM )  

That is a lot of action! I think Lance and Vito might want to stay inside next time. I think those ferrets went a little insane(r).

Slobbers,
Mango

ClassyChassy  – ( September 8, 2009 at 3:07 AM )  

Darling post! They look like they are having so much fun!

Unknown  – ( September 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM )  

Aw...everytime I see your ferrets, I want one too!!!

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"