Cuddle Buddies 2

I posted a post over a year ago depicting the cuddle team of Luke and Vito.  Vito may never seek out the cat to spoon with, but he's quite content to let Luke curl up with him on a daily basis.  The pictures taken since the last post are begging me to be posted.




Kathy Mocharnuk  – ( February 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM )  

That is just so sweet, it have me a big smile this morning!

Kathy Mocharnuk  – ( February 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM )  

Gave me....gave me geeze this little phone keyboard and spell checker changing things will be the death of me

Emily  – ( February 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM )  

My cat HATES feet! Human feet, dog feet, probably even his own feet.
But these two... Oh they are so cute! I love the picture with Vito's feet on top of Luke.
Em

Donna and the Dogs  – ( February 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM )  

Very cute. That big fluffy tail looks like it makes for a perfect blanket. :-)

Unknown  – ( February 17, 2012 at 6:16 PM )  

Am behind and catching up on posts again...AWwww...just LOVE these photos!! Oh - and that's wonderful that Vito did so well at your Disc Dog session! :-)

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"