Bubba the bear cub

Surprise!  Less than 12hrs ago I was expecting to bring home this on Friday:
 This is Ivy, the only girl from the "I" litter at work.
But then plans had to be quickly changed; Ivy went home to a new puppy raiser and I somehow ended up with this thing:
This is Bubba.  I've dubbed him a bear cub because I didn't want to bring home a Schipperke.

But in a few hours he earned a thousand comparisons from Tasmanian Devil to a Velociraptor.
I'm only supposed to have him for a few days, but is it wrong that I'm falling in love with this continuously moving ball of fluff?!

Anonymous  –   – ( April 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM )  

What a cutie! That last look from Lance said "what have you gone and done now"...Carol

Amy / Layla the Malamute  – ( April 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM )  

Wow! Very cool. It's unusual (for me, at least, as someone not involved) to see a Schip as a puppy in a puppy raiser program. He'll be fun!

Kathy Mocharnuk  – ( April 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM )  

Omg hope it s not wrong that I am hoping he stays around for awhile he is the cutest guy and bet he would just be a blast to train....possibly there would be some pulled out hairs.....and a little hand wringing along the way but how much fun would he be in he end :-). I want to watch him growing up :-).

Dexter  – ( April 22, 2012 at 5:56 AM )  

Lance looks like "mom! what IS this thing?"

Little bugger has a great vocal range. I look forward to your posts. The Shipperke is a breed that I have always been interested in.

Mango Momma

andrea  – ( April 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM )  

HILARIOUS ... if you weren't falling in love I'd worry about you!

Watch 'em RUN  – ( April 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM )  

He sounds like a little baby bear cub, gee whiz! And he looked kind of large to me to be a Schipperke pup...but hey what do I know. He's so FUNNY! What's he there for anyway?

Mickey  –   – ( April 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM )  

Sounds like you are ready for a challenge!

Cute Cockapoos  – ( April 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM )  

He's absolutely adorable! He looks like he's a really smarty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"