Corgi Update

Quick Corgi update!  Lance is doing well.  Attitude is up and he doesn't know anything is wrong.  I haven't been having him do any spins or complex moves so I can't really judge how his (mild) vertigo is going, but the good news is I haven't seen any little stumbles or anything.  I've been letting Lance go the park as long as the tollers aren't doing any fetching which could cause corgi crashes.



Ears mostly match!  Both sides slightly back from his normal carriage.  And since he doesn't have any control of them they have a funny flop when he runs!

On the right side (the original) his eye can dilate pretty well now.  Left side not so much.  Smile about the same.

Still, we have improvement from a month ago.

Valerie  – ( August 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM )  

Glad he's doing well, but such a bummer that this happened. Does this mean Lance is likely retired from competition now? I believe I initially found your blog by googling about performance Corgis, and I think Lance is such a super working dog. Very happy that it doesn't seem he's in pain, though.

Achieve1dream  – ( October 26, 2015 at 12:28 PM )  

I'm so glad he's improving. It might take a while, but hopefully he will get close to normal again someday. I'm glad he doesn't seem to be in pain. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"