Corgi Recovery, Upcoming Trials

The corgi is continuing to do well in his recovery.  Vertigo fully gone.  Ears up.


Still a noticeable loss of function in his facial movements but doing well.

I've entered Lance in utility at an obedience trial in a few weeks.  Should be interesting as he's had very little practice the last several months.  He is officially retired from Open as I'm not going to have Lance do the broad jump ever again.  And I know he's thrilled with no more out of sight stays, in a lineup at least.

And the biggest news is that I've entered Vito in Open B at the AKC trial for the very first time.  It's been over 6 months since the last time I tried an AKC trial with Vito, and the horrible walk of shame.  I might have a little PTSD.  Hoping Vito can do in AKC what he's been showing me at the CDSP trials.

Achieve1dream  – ( October 26, 2015 at 12:51 PM )  

So I take it the doxy helped Vito??

I'm so glad Lance is doing so well! He looks great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"