Vito is such a weird dog.

And yes, if you click on the picture to see it full size, you will notice two little bumps on his face. I'm pretty sure it's puppy warts. Damn dog.

ClassyChassy  – ( June 4, 2009 at 7:20 AM )  

Yep - warts! With our 2 yr old colts, we used to take a sanding block and sand them into each other. It would hurt for a second, but the blood mixes in to each different wart, and it would cause them to go away quickly! Faster than smothering them with the cream from the store!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( June 4, 2009 at 10:01 PM )  

huh, I've never heard of that. I think I'd be scared to try that though on my puppy!

Right now we're not doing anything and letting time take its course. At least so far they look a ton better than some puppy wart cases I've seen.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"