Spring is here?

I did not know how much Corgis shed before I got one.  Oh yeah, they only shed twice a year...6 months at a time.

The Toller tried to compete but didn't quite make it.
I'm hoping they're trying to say that the large dump of snow occurring this past week is the last of it and spring is right around the corner. 

Ninso  – ( March 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM )  

June's coat has also decided it is spring. Giant clumps of hair everywhere. And she will only let me brush her if she gets to have her nose in a peanut butter jar the whole time. And even then she growls at me the whole time.

K-Koira  – ( March 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM )  

Oh yeah, Pallo is shedding up a storm too. Which makes him itchy. And covers the house in fur. I think it is about time to head to the groomer's place with the force air dryer to get all that loose fur out in one go.

Karissa  – ( March 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM )  

Impressive piles! lol at the "twice a year for six months at a time." :o) I feel ya there. My three conveniently choose to blow coats at completely separate intervals, so my house is beyond help...

andrea  – ( March 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM )  

That's RIDONKULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better you then me - tho horses are doing a good number on anything they can here :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"