#3 Corgi!

It's official!  Lance is the #3 corgi in AKC Obedience!  The top 3 dogs in each breed, plus the top dogs overall, are invited to show at the National Obedience Championship!


Sadly it's in Pennsylvania this year.  Going to try hard to go though!

Amy / Layla the Malamute  – ( January 14, 2014 at 9:50 PM )  

HUGE congratulations! I haven't been commenting much but I have read all your posts and have been following your successes. I'm SO happy for you! I hope you're able to go because I'm going too (just as a cheerleader for all my friends, basically all of which are going :( I didn't qualify in anything because we barely trialed at all last year between Layla's surgery/recovery and my surgery/recovery).

Merinda  – ( January 15, 2014 at 7:24 AM )  

Congratulations!!
I will have to wander over to the Obedience this year - Porter & I will be at the agility national :)

Karissa  – ( January 15, 2014 at 8:45 AM )  

Huge congratulations! That is fantastic news!

I hope you are able to make it work. You guys deserve to go show what you can do and have your time in the spotlight. :o)

Jenna Z  – ( January 15, 2014 at 10:14 AM )  

WOW, this is HUGE! Super congrats, what an honor. Hope you can make it to Nationals. All the hard work, travel, trialing, and training paid off.

Dexter  – ( January 16, 2014 at 4:44 AM )  

Congratulations to both of you.

Mango Momma

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"