Happy Birthday Vito!

Vito is a big boy now! I still can't believe that he is 1yr old. He certainly doesn't act as mature as Lance did at 12 months, although I guess that's been true at any age so far!

8wks and meeting the ferrets
9 wks
11wks
22wks
24wks
6months
7 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
And now a video for 12 months!



I am very pleased with how well Vito is doing. He's nuts but is a great little worker and actually has a decent off switch. Well, except for the whole tennis ball issue but we're working on it :)

Dexter  – ( November 1, 2009 at 4:23 AM )  

TENNIS BALLS!!!!

You know some really cool tricks. I especially like the way you jump into mom's arms and get all wiggle happy.

Happy Birthday!

Kisses,
Dexter

Achieve1dream  – ( November 1, 2009 at 6:45 AM )  

Happy birthday Vito! Great pictures and great video! I love his 'bang' trick. Too cute. At the end when he barked did he startle himself?

Unknown  – ( November 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM )  

Oh my goodness -- I can't believe he's one either!! I can still remember the day I found your YouTube videos of him as a puppy only a few weeks doing the most amazing tricks and I was totally blown away! What a gorgeous dog he's grown up to be! :-)

Hsin-Yi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥  – ( November 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM )  

What a great video!!! Vito is not only handsome but very talented too.

Woos, the OP Pack

ClassyChassy  – ( November 2, 2009 at 9:35 PM )  

My how they grow! Fun to look at the baby pictures!!! What a pretty dog, yes - and talented too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"