Chuck Video

I don't have any recent video of Chuck, but compiled this video of footage taken about 2wks ago.


Dexter  – ( August 10, 2010 at 5:36 AM )  

I think my comment got eaten. I was noting how nice it is to see his tail wagging when he is training. I get the same thing from Dexter too. Just can't wait to learn something new. Chuck is going to be a super therapy dog.

Mango Momma

Kathie R  – ( August 10, 2010 at 1:04 PM )  

That is awesome! What a smart puppy, and a great trainer :)

Muttsandaklutz  – ( August 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM )  

17 weeks old and he already knows more "tricks" than my guys! I love how his tail never stops wagging.

Cristina  – ( August 21, 2010 at 12:02 PM )  

Whenever I visit your site, I catch my self smiling. It's both inspiring and amazing the work you have done with Lance, Vito and Chuck. Chuck is adorable and looks so happy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"