Fiona- 11wks

Fi is a really good girl. To good of a girl for my preference.

My proudest accomplishment is that she is finally bringing objects to me.  She still does a bit of wanting to play keep away but not a ton.  Actually Fi is now bringing me too much stuff!  Stuff such as plastic baggies and shoes.

Forced cuddling at work.

Here's video from last week.  She just turned 12wks on Friday and is 15lbs.

Dexter  – ( July 18, 2011 at 8:31 PM )  

Typical lab. That tail never stops going. Great job getting her into the little box. I'm still trying to get Mango to put all four feet in a box the size of a VW (ha).

Mango Momma

Lynnda Lenzen  –   – ( July 18, 2011 at 11:58 PM )  

Ooooo, new photo on the header. Where do you take the dogs swimming? I go to Bassett Creek just north of 395 near Penn but it will be too low when the rain stops. I've been with a friend to Snail Lake [north of Little Canada]and the south-west side of Long LAke [just north of 694 & 35W].

Anonymous  –   – ( July 19, 2011 at 2:41 AM )  

That is fantastic, the video was so much fun to watch, it is so cool to see little ones that are learning so much!- Kathy with Liz/Breeze/Cricket

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( July 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM )  

The picture was at a friend's cabin. We really don't go to a lake often at all. Vito tends to get really excited at the prospect of water and then if I add the excitement of other people holding chuck its he just explodes. I never really thought of just going to a non dog park lake. I don't live too far from Bassett Creek

Deepak Eapen  – ( July 27, 2011 at 9:35 AM )  

Fiona is absolutely lovely and highly motivated I guess. She will definitely become a great service dog. BTW what are the types of treat you offer her?

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( July 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM )  

Thank you Eapen. I mainly train with my their dinner kibble, unless I am somewhere very distracting or I am trying to build value for something the dog is anxious about.

Achieve1dream  – ( July 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM )  

I love the header picture too.

Fiona is so smart and eager! I wish I'd done more with Jackal at that age. :) She's doing so well. I love the spins and jumps. Jackal used to do all four off the ground too, but I stopped doing it as a puppy because he kept falling on the landing and I was afraid he'd hurt himself. Now he rarely gets all four off the ground.

Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"