Too cute for criteria

That would be the corgi.  He had a blast at the NADAC trial this weekend, hitting zero contacts.  Or maybe a toenail in a few.  Managed contacts not so managed.

In class he's starting to do very well on the aframe since I went to training what is basically a 4 ON that's dependent on me being right there.  In class, the dogwalk is almost a true running, almost.  In trials he giveth me the finger.  It looks like I'll actually have to do some training to some real criteria again if I ever want to qualify.

But he LOVED running 4in for his first time in a trial!  Stuttering was much reduced, even on the long lines in NADAC and even on some rear crosses!  Our jumpers run he even ran 5.3yps (last run on the video)!

  

CorGeek  – ( July 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM )  

He looks like he's having so much fun. :)

Jenifer,RVT  – ( July 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM )  

Hello Laura! My name is Jenifer Borke, and I am the Community Manager for Eukanuba. We are planning our next Behind the Paw Summit focusing on all Agility bloggers! This unique opportunity will take you behind-the-scenes at Eukanuba where we will share an inside look into our research methodologies, nutrition and ingredient philosophies. You will also get to tour our world class Pet Health & Nutrition Center and nearby manufacturing facility to learn about our research and nutrition for cats and dogs around the world.

We are also planning guest speakers that specialize in Agility to share their knowledge with you! We are inviting a select group of agility bloggers to Ohio August 20-22, 2012 with all travel expenses covered by Eukanuba.

Please let me know if you can join us or if you have any questions by emailing me at borke.jl@pg.com by July 17th.

Thank you!

Jenifer,RVT

Emily  – ( July 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM )  

I can't even HANDLE the cuteness! His ears alone would make me forget to fault him if I were out there judging!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"