Moving Day

Change is hard for the Toller.  That's why when the new office space was finally ready at work I wasn't looking forward to moving my stuff and the dogs.  After 2.5yrs of coming to work with me he had just started to get used to things in the last few months.  I could FINALLY leave Vito in my cube while I trained dogs and not have to ask my coworkers when I came back how he did or tell just by looking at him.  Vito had even started sleeping under my desk the 2nd half of each day.  Proof of awesomeness:


This past Thursday the move to a new space began.  And *knock on wood* the Toller is adjusting fabulously.  Whining has been minimal and he has even slept under my new desk by the end of that first day!  Bubba says he has had a harder time understanding why he isn't allowed to just jump over their new barrier.
 Excellent supervisor. And who doesn't have a cone of shame sitting on their desk?
 And look, his leg is healed up nicely!
Fingers are crossed that his relaxed attitude continues.

Kiyi Kiyi  – ( October 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM )  

Awww what a good boy! They are so cute snuggled up under your desk. SUPER jealous that you get to bring your dogs to work with you. I wish I could too!

Dexter  – ( October 13, 2012 at 5:21 AM )  

Maybe Vito is getting better mentally overall. He looks OK so far with the new space.

Mango Momma

Melissa Kay  – ( October 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM )  

I am very happy to have stumbled upon your blog! I am a future Toller owner (Vermillion as well) - and Schips are in my heart as my grandmother always had one. Thank you!

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( October 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM )  

Melissa- How exciting!!! I can't wait until I'm in a place where i can get another Toller!

I didn't know much about Schips before getting Bubba stuck with me. But they certainly are an interesting breed! Definitely a big dog in a little body!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"