Review- Tucker's Chicken Breast Jerky

The boys were sent some Tuckers Klassic Kellies chicken breast jerky treats to review.  Vito was VERY excited to get the package.  I honestly don't think I've ever seen him this excited about dog treats before and I take real salami and other meats to obedience trials.

The jerky came wrapped individually in the bag.  This confused me at first but as I opened a piece I saw that it was very greasy and pretty soft!  Unlike all the other chicken breast strips treats I've seen before, (all those ones that were recalled and made in China!) these strips were incredibly easy to break up into smaller pieces as long as you didn't mind your hands covered in grease.

I'm not exaggerating when Vito told me these are his favorite food treats ever.  He actually jumped up and stole a piece right out of my hand in a very un-Vito like move!  He also offered a version of his handstand trick.


Practicing his beg was very hard.  So excited!

These treats are made in the USA, both meat source and processing, and is 100% human grade quality.  Natural Pet Warehouse is having a huge sale on them right now, so don't hesitate to check them out!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"