Kitty Wheel Progress

Well the Kitty is using the wheel.  For cookie earning possibilities at least.  Considering his reward is really crappy cat kibble it might be equal what he's burning off and putting in?


Tried to get some video of Luke a few days ago.  This is about typical although me standing up to tape angered him a bit.  He knew I saw him on the wheel and was upset that he wasn't getting a cookie tossed right away!  Usually I'm on the couch and I have to not turn and look at him as every time I do he meows at me for the cookie he clearly must have earned.  

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"