New Blog Site- New Post!

I decided to start a new blog, attached to my dog sport business!  My goal is to do 1-2 posts a month with training advice from foundations to competitive obedience.

This blog will still remain intact and it will still have posts on my personal dogs' training and trialing experiences whenever I remember to post.

I recognize that not everyone cares about my journal style posts of my dogs and thus my decision to not completely move this blog over to my professional site.
Feedback is welcome though!

To start off my new blog, I have my first post up on using zen to get duration behaviors!  It's been 5 years since my blog post on reverse luring and then I discovered this week that I butchered the original technique.  Oops!  So my new post is clarifying how I use the technique I am renaming Zen Keeper for  (Zen Keep Going Signal).  Hop on over to the other blog for more!
https://www.tandemdogsports.com/blog/how-to-get-duration-with-doggy-zen

Kristen  – ( January 25, 2018 at 10:21 AM )  

I love how you have videos of different dogs and different applications.

The "hop on over" hyperlink isn't working (but the URL below it is).

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck  – ( January 25, 2018 at 10:38 AM )  

Aren't all labradors the same? ;)

Thanks for letting me know about the broken link!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"