The snow has melted and what should appear...

Yuck. I just got done picking up a ton of dog poo. 3 bags full to be exact. yay. But the dogs were happy to be outside in the sun with me.

Lance found a good smell.
Ate some twigs

Vito checked them out as well.

And then they got a little bored.

The three of us were very excited to go back in an hour later

Adam is going to visit his parents this weekend, so it is just me and the dogs. He will be looking at the boarding kennel and house for sale there and hopefully learning more about the financial side of it. I think the main thing that worries me about this little adventure is being able to make enough money to live and pay back the massive loans we will be needing. In the meantime, I get to spend the weekend with this

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"