Go Click Challenge- Circle Handler

I joined this past weeks Go Click Challenge!  The challenge was to have your dog circle around you, but since my dogs can already do that forward and backwards I modified it.  The result was our first double dog trick!



Lots and lots of fun!  Lance was a hoot.  He was grinning the whole time but really wasn't listening very well.  Plus whenever Lance bumped into Vito (well usually the other way around) during the backward circles he would immediately stop and start barking!  They both really enjoyed the tandem circle is though.  The figure 8's around the other dog and me wasn't as exciting.  But neither seemed to mind doing it as long as they got their kibble!

I'll admit it didn't take any training for this week's challenge.  There was a bit of a learning curve for both the dogs me but they weren't being taught anything new.  The hardest was getting the go around the other dog but since they already had an "out" from agility it didn't take too much work.

Achieve1dream  – ( February 21, 2010 at 3:45 PM )  

That is so cool!!!! I love the tandem backward circles! I'm going to check out the Go Click Challenge. I've never seen it before.

Dexter  – ( February 21, 2010 at 5:27 PM )  

Lance is so cute! Arf! Arf! He managed to get in some extra moves there, but his little legs are so short it was hard to see.

The figure eights were great. I especially liked watching the face of whoever was having to sit.

Slobbers,
Mango

Megan  – ( February 21, 2010 at 8:44 PM )  

Your video is awesome! Love the music too!

Can I post it to the blog?

Muttsandaklutz  – ( February 23, 2010 at 6:42 PM )  

That is awesome! I'm going to try that thing with one dog in a sit-stay and the other being send around them.

The tandem backward circles is just amazing!!

Unknown  – ( February 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM )  

What a great idea! And you're getting to practise a Sit Stay too! :-) They look so cute the way they're concentrating as they're doing it!

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"