Honest Vito

Vito is such an odd dog.  Today was new bag of kibble day and Adam spilled some while pouring it into the container.  Like good dogs, no one moved towards it so I continued to train Lance and did a little bit of work with Chuck while deciding to let Vito clean up the mess for his dinner.  Vito dives in, eats a few kibbles and then comes back to me waiting patiently.  I'm puzzled, but have him do a sit, down, and release him back to the pile.   He again eagerly sprints over to the spilled kibble, eats a few more and comes back.  Each time I have him do a few more tricks and release him to eat.  This repeats itself until the pile is gone!  Poor little Vito must think that he hasn't earned the right to the whole pile, but maybe a sit equals 3 kibbles and well that was a really good beg I just did so I'll eat 8 for that one, and....

I'm a good, honest boy!

Pepper  – ( July 29, 2010 at 9:13 PM )  

and you're blimming cute as well ;)

Lauren  – ( July 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM )  

Awwww! That's hilarious!

And I agree with the above, he is quite the cutie!!

Ninso  – ( July 30, 2010 at 4:19 PM )  

Oh, funny!! I love it! Hey, that's Rocket I see in the background. Sorry I've missed you at all these comps lately. Been out of town so much! Next weekend is the Colorado Canine Challenge in Denver, then the 14th and 21st we have comps here. I'll be at those, hope to see you! Then Chicago over Labor Day for a comp. Last out-of-state disc dog trip for the year. :(

Dexter  – ( July 31, 2010 at 3:32 PM )  

Vito! Man up! Your mom has you wrapped around her little finger. That was a total jackpot and you wasted precious energy doing your tricks. Sheesh.

Slobbers,
Mango

Cristina - Corgi Tales  – ( August 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM )  

How cute and demonstrative of Vito's personality! He's a darling! ;)

Muttsandaklutz  – ( August 2, 2010 at 12:45 PM )  

That's so funny! Now that's a dog with a conscience! ;) I can assure you this is NOT something that would be seen in my house!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"