Flying Corgi

Today's running contact session with Lance was more like the old days!  Jump, corgi jump!


I'm not upset at all, I knew we were bound to have a really bad day here and there.  And they weren't all jumps, just a lot of them.  I took a tiny break with Lance to work some turns with Vito (his first session in about 2wks and it also did not go well!) and Lance came back good after that.  More running, less flying.

Ninso  – ( March 9, 2011 at 3:41 PM )  

It almost looked like he was purposefully trying to jump over the yellow! I would think it would be much easier for him to just hit the contact, since he is so little--that jump looks like a lot of work!

Brandon - The dog with a blog  – ( March 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM )  

Gosh, I'd be so lost doing that! Thankfully - Rudy's guide dog training... doesn't include agility :)

Rudy

Loretta Mueller  – ( March 10, 2011 at 9:04 AM )  

LOL there were a few to reward...maybe lowering the angle would help just for a few.

Or you could chock it up to an off day :)

Cynthia  – ( March 10, 2011 at 6:11 PM )  

Wow he's got a long stride for a short dog. :)

Jason  – ( March 10, 2011 at 8:29 PM )  

I was going to say the same thing as Ninso. It looks like Lance was coming up with different ways of avoiding four paws in yellow! Gotta love that boy!!!

Achieve1dream  – ( March 11, 2011 at 9:17 AM )  

Thanks for the tips. I'll check out the link you gave me. I was pretty sure hold was completely separate, and although it's cute it's always been our nemesis. I've tried to teach him to hold things before, but I just don't think I have the patience for it lol. Maybe someday. Anyway thanks again!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"