Snow Pictures!

I hate the cold so it's not often I actually get to take pictures of my boys having fun in the snow.  Thanks Megan for giving the boys an opportunity to run!






Achieve1dream  – ( March 6, 2011 at 10:01 PM )  

So cute! Yeah I despise the cold, but we so rarely get snow that when we do I stay out and take pictures for entirely too long lol. It never feels as cold on snow days as regular ones though for some reason. Maybe because I'm excited. Anyway I'm rambling. I love the pictures.

Pepper  – ( March 7, 2011 at 1:37 AM )  

Great pictures, the snow looks blimming freezing but fun.I love the 2nd picture of Vito.

Dexter  – ( March 7, 2011 at 4:21 AM )  

I don't hate the snow, but by this time I am sick and tired of it. Yuck. Great that the boys got some fun action while you stayed safe and snug.

Mango Momma

Megan  – ( March 7, 2011 at 7:11 AM )  

We didn't let Laura stay safe and snug inside! She came out with us too!

Muttsandaklutz  – ( March 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM )  

Nice photos, and I love what you did with the blog header photo -- great interaction between the three of you.

Unknown  – ( March 21, 2011 at 10:49 PM )  

So sorry we're visiting and commenting so late but it's great to catch up on your news. And those are just gorgeous pictures! It's really nice to see the dogs just hanging out and playing - as well as the training stuff! :-) I would love to have the chance to let Honey experience snow but don't think that's ever going to happen in Sunny Australia!

Hsin-Yi

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"