New Ferret Video

A couple people have asked me about the ferrets recently, wanting a new video.  But sadly the ferrets are all getting up there in age.  They sleep a lot more and steal a lot less.  As the youngest one, Opie is still causing a bit of trouble and doing a great job at keeping the lab in line.  Fiona loves rolling around on her back for him to crawl over her and most days I still hear her crying when she gets nipped at.


But to pacify the ferret fans, I compiled some older footage of the ferrets.  Most of it is 2yrs old.

Sadly, Bjorn seems to be on his last leg.  He has lost a lot of weight and mainly just sleeps.  I don't think he will be with us in 2012.
Photo by Sarah Beth Photography

Berts Blog  – ( November 28, 2011 at 9:13 AM )  

That was tahe most perfect video ever. we couldn't stop watching it. Those little critters really do have fun.

We are sad to hear about Bjorn, but I guess old comes to all of us.

Thanks so much for the smiles today

Bert

K-Koira  – ( November 28, 2011 at 11:17 AM )  

Adorable video. The way they move makes me swear if I sent away for DNA test on Pallo, he would come back part ferret!

Megan  – ( November 28, 2011 at 7:16 PM )  

ADORABLE video! Your ferrets are so funny!

Totally Timmy  – ( November 29, 2011 at 12:42 AM )  

This made me miss my ferrets so much!! They are such great fun. Mine lived to be 10.5 and 11 yrs old. Great blog!!

Shenna Lemche AKA Project Leader  – ( November 29, 2011 at 11:25 PM )  

Goodness I am impressed at how well all the critters get along! Thanks for sharing, it was too adorable. Though I am left wondering how ferrets get out of a tube when they run into each other head on inside...hm...

Kathy Mocharnuk  – ( November 30, 2011 at 9:23 PM )  

The ferrets are so cute, makes me want one! LOL

Dexter  – ( December 2, 2011 at 6:56 PM )  

Always fun to see the ferrets. Sorry about Bjorn.

Mango Momma

Achieve1dream  – ( December 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM )  

Aww so sad about Bjorn. They are all so cute. I love when Luke comes flying out of nowhere and tackles one of the ferrets. Too cute. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! If the link to Post a Comment is not working, click where it lists "X Comments" at the bottom of the post, right after the date field.

Thanks for reading my blog! Please Subscribe by Email!

Contact Me!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.- Roger Caras

Email: lkwaudby (at) gmail.com

Online Private Training: laurawaudby.com


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP   

href="http://laurawaudby.blogspot.com"/blog/feed/" onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview('/feed/');"